Friday, September 7, 2007

Melissa, Brody & Tate visted in July

For those of you who see Melissa's wonderful blog you know that in July we got to spend a couple weeks together. It was just the BEST having the little boys here to play with--Kansas City is just toooo far away & we made the most of our time--








David tried to teach Tate to play ping pong




I got to read to Brody every night out of my favorite Childcraft books-- He loved it & so did I ; )



One of the few moments they sat still-- so adorable!



Melissa & I ran the Deseret News 10K on the 24th of July-- it was really fun!





We had a cousins get-together while she was here-- Some of my wonderful nieces & nephews are up at BYU so we get-together once a month or so-- Greg Heap, Matt, Shannon & Crew Allen, Carli & Kurt Turley-- fun day!

No comments: